Monday, May 09, 2005

Terminological Inexactitude

aka BALD-FACED LIES.

And OH MY GOD SUCH RAGE. Honestly, that has GOT to be illegal and even if it's not I think my head might explode.

This local news station did a segment on "the Santiago Solution"-- aka private accounts-- accompanied by much stock footage of smiling, productive Chileans who allegedly use them-- and it was nothing short of propaganda. To further prove me right, it's posted on the Cato Institute Web site, which apparently owns the socialsecurity.org domain. By the way, I wouldn't mind if some of my tax dollars went to securing web site domains to avoid such mishaps and untruths as www.whitehouse.net, among others.

And in case you had any remaining doubts, IT JUST SHOWED UP ON PAX TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home