Saturday, April 23, 2005

Auf Weidersehen

Hello, it's me and I am home, back from the land of the rising pope.
As always, very nice to be away and out of Bushland, and then very nice to be home and back to the safety of the BBD couch. I have not that much to report from the trip, mostly becuase I didn't really buy any newspapers or keep up with things. It was, after all, a vacation. But I did watch a lot of CNN International and I have to say, it totally kicks ass over our domestic product. The Yurpeens didn't believe me when I told them that CNN was a sick sad joke at home now They still trust it. Also, it still has James Earl Jones going "This is CNN" every couple of minutes, which is something I miss.

So what I want to tell you is what said Yurpeens (two Germans and the Italian, in this case) had to say about Chimpy at the pope's funeral. Apparently no one over there can believe that Chimpy had the nerve to show his face at the funeral when "everyone knows that the Pope hated Bush becuase of the war." I think this is very interesting given the way they try to to tell us that Bush and the Pope are practically the same thing, as in one and the same step away from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home