Monday, March 21, 2005

Return of the Rage

1. Bucknell? Buck-fucking-nell? Fucknell? West fucking Virginia? North Carolina State? WTF? I need that money! The only hope now is that I'll come in last and get my money back.

2. When the hell is spring coming?

3. OK look - "schiavo" should be pronounced "skee-ah-vo" NOT "sha-vo" and I understand that it's their name but really.
And the whole thing has me filled with THE RAGE which I was actually not feeling for a while. Instead of my own rant on this issue, I will link to another's (hope that's ok with Hunter over at DKos who doesn't know and will never see). I would just like to point out that (then) Gov. Bush of Texas signed a law that cuts off life support for people who can't pay for it. So apparently (and I will admit that I do not have all of my facts yet - will post more later) JUST THIS LAST WEEK there was a little baby that was doomed to be a vegatable. The baby's mother, apparently a culture of life person, did not want the plug pulled (which is OK - I support her! It's her decision see? She is the baby's mother - if that's what she wants I respect HER right to choose what's right). She wanted her baby kept alive. But they're black, see, and don't have the money to pay for the crazy costs of keeping the baby alive. And they're in Texas (note to self: never become black and live in Texas). And there's this law. Signed by George W. Bush. And so the state pulled the plug on the baby and it died.
Where's you fucking culture of life now, a-holes? Where are the mo-effing freepers and foxnewsers on this bs? AAARGGH the rage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home