Friday, April 06, 2007

Douchebaggery is all relative

I really, really hate it when people make me side with douchebags. But it happens regularly when they are out-douchebagged by their adversary. Case in point:


This video on YouTube


Geraldo, albeit a professional douchebag in his everyday life, really fights the good fight here. I like it when people scream at Bill just like he does except while making sense. Luckily, Geraldo was in-studio so Bill couldn't cut his mic like he usually does to unruly guests.

Billo is just unbelievable-- even after having had his ass verbally handed to him by Letterman several times, and his douchebaggery repeatedly exposed by Media Matters and others, he just won't go away. God, I would pay money to punch him in the face. Big, big money.

The rage is back. I need to go search for some herbal/pharmaceutical treatments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home