Friday, March 09, 2007

The Mole in Winter

Everywhere I look this week I see things about Dick Cheney, the mole man. (Seriously -- doesn't he look like the King of the Mole People? Like he shouldn't be outside during the day?) The WaPo talks about his waning influence, Time about his setting star, rumors on the internets that he may resign in the next few weeks.

I'm sorta of a mixed mind about this. On the one hand, nothing is more obvious than Cheney's evil, and it fills me with a soft, glowing joy to see these stories of hardship. The world can only benefit if he is no longer pulling the strings. On the other hand, it makes me wonder. Isn't it convenient that the story is now The Fall of Cheney instead of OMG A TOP TOP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL WAS FOUND GUILTY IN FOUR FELONY COUNTS? Because as much as I hate Cheney, I really don't want him to be the fall guy for Bush, you know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily Kane said...

Hey guys, link to me! =)

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home