Monday, September 11, 2006

Change Up

And now for something completely different...

I've noticed that from time to time people land here because they have searched for "chris garver gay." I'm not really sure why that points in this direction, and I didn't want to be all talking about Chris behind his back, but since it keeps happening I think I can be helpful. First off, here is his official website. Next, I've known Chris since we were kids and Chris? Not gay. Really, truly and seriously not gay. Chris is also one of the best people I know. He is amazingly talented, works his ass off and deserves all the fame and cash he gets. If you've seen him on TV and you're wondering what he's like, he really is that cool and humble. What doesn't come across is that he's also hilarious and scarcastic and likes to start trouble. Good people.
Today is also his birthday, so happy happy, Mr. G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home