Thursday, July 20, 2006

You is talkin loco and I like it!

We've always always always loved Dave at our place. We tune in to Letterman for at least a few minutes several nights a week. We were in ecstasy when the Billo smackdown took place. The man gets more and more overt with his politics every day (while Leno stews in the land of obvious-dick-jokes), up to this top 10 list from a couple weeks ago:

Top Ten Chapter Titles in George W. Bush's Memoirs...

10. "101 Ways I've Misspelled Condoleezza"
9. "Why Mom and Dad Voted for Kerry"
8. "The Best Memos I've Ever Read"
7. "The War in Iraq, a 6-Foot Sandwich, and Other Things I Started But Couldn't Finish"
6. "How to Lose an Election and Still Become President"
5. "Good News America -- Just 923 More Days"
4. "1962-1964: The Cheerleader Years"
3. "Huh?"
2. "Bubba Was Right -- Monica Is Up for Anything"
1. "Chapter 20...Or Is That My Approval Rating?"

Dave could be a poster child (or Harry!) for why liberalism is basically common sense + common decency. Plus my friends and I saw Alan in a restaurant the other night--it was cool :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home