Monday, May 01, 2006

Stephen Colbert is God

Never underestimate the size of his cojones!

In case you missed it, Stephen Colbert, comic genius and ruler of the known universe, hosted the White House Correspondant's dinner last night. He took the opportunity to bring down a rain of fire on George W. Bush. Watch the videos.

Have you ever asked yourself, "What would I do if I was invited to speak in front of and to the man who I think is resposible for the lion's share of the world's evils? If that man happened to be my president? Would I accept the honor with good grace and make a few little jokes or would I tear him eight new assholes and then pour salt into them, and then thrust him naked and bleeding into the glaring spotlight of C-Span for all the world to see?"

Well, if you are Stephen Colbert, you would do the latter. Watch and be astonished as Colbert mercilessly and hilariously lays into the most powerful man in the world. Then go to Thank you Stephen Colbert and leave some fan mail.

1 Comments:

Blogger azulita said...

totally a minor point but i don't think he hosted, he was just the... whatever it is... keynote speaker?

May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home