Friday, December 08, 2006

Jeane Kirkpatrick goes down

I know we're supposed to get all nice when someone dies and only say good things about them, although it seems strange since they're dead and probably don't care anymore. But Jeane Kirkpatrick, former UN Envoy, was a stone cold bitch, and I don't mean that in a good way. We (and by "we" I don't actually include myself, just folk in general) may look back all warm and fuzzy-like at the Reagan era, but for those of you who are too young or have forgotten, it sucked ass. Kirkpatrick was just as bad as Bolton in her day, so sorry if it's mean, but good riddance.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then asshole, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Didn't your mother teach you that?

December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch, chiniqua. remind me not to commission you to write my epitaph!

December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinochet too! Looks as though the grim reaper has gotten around to the bad guys side of his ledger!

December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home