Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Know I know I know

Sorry...we've been busy. Real busy. This is why I could never be a professional blogger. The pressure!

OK, there's a lot on the agenda today. There's yesterday's redonk hearings with AG AG (Attorney General Albert "Torture Guy" Gonzales), there's the budget that cuts everything but the military and homeland defense (wow, I kinda remember these sort of budget cuts during Reagan), there's the goddamned cartoon riots, and then there's the great book I just read.

So, easiest first. Sarah Vowell's Assasination Vacation is great. It is all things that you want from a book: funny, relevant, politically interesting, a little educational (who knew President McKinley was such a dick?) and in the end, about Abraham Lincoln. Because I believe all things should be about Lincoln, really.

I have to act like I am working today, so I'll try to get to the rest as the day goes on.

Oh and I haven't even gotten to Veronica Mars. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home