Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The FCC won't let me be

I've been thinking a lot about this whole FCC bullshit. The revelation that 99.8% of the indecency reports have been filed by the Parent's Television Council makes me see red. (Oh - wow - I wasn't even trying to make a pun.) All of this goddamned crap about how we're all riled up about indecency and it's, like, 6 people with computers and a form letter. And these assholes are deciding what I get to see.

So here's the obvious solution: we need to set up our own little system like that. Let's email a thousand damn complaints about the offensive crap that's on TV all the time. Like when Bill O'Freaking Reilly tells jews to go back to Israel if they don't want to be converted. I'm not even Jewish and I'm offended.

So someone (with better web skills, with more time, with a less secretarial job, etc.) should set up a website for us to make fast and easy complaints. Let's complain the hell out of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home